Fearing that I'll go into Fodor's withdrawal without routine access, I'm wondering about how easy it is to access the net in Europe if I bring along my laptop. Used cybercafes in the past, but was thinking more about being able to dialup from my laptop. Has anyone done this in France, Spain, Czech Republic, Switzerland or elsewhere?
Net access in Europe
- 1 Cuenca or Toledo
- 2 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 Four Days in Seville
- 6 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 7 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 8 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 9 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 10 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 11 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 12 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 13 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 14 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 15 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 16 semi escorted tours
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 23 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 24 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 25 Barcelona day trips