Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fifth Episode
In the morning after breakfast, we decided to play a game of tennis and kneaded re long walks on the Nessebar and Sunny Beach.
At about lunch, we went to Nessebar, to see the city in the light of the sun and look at the centuries-old ruins of the city.
As I have said and written, it is one of the most beautiful cities I have visited.
Again barkers of the restaurants do not give passage. Even last time when we arrived, we have noticed one lovely place right on the edge of a cliff. It seemed to us the price is not very expensive and the view was too attracted us. But as it turned out, all prices are given per 100 grams and dishes we wanted (and it was fish because fishermen to come to town and eat meat as it is very strange) were very large in terms of weight. That is, for example fish Darada entirely weighs 1000-1500 grams, and looked out for her had to pay more than 50-70 euros. And just so we decided to go further away from all the tourist places and views, and to look for a less pathetic and reasonable prices.
Our search was not long and we sat down to eat for one of the places on the Black Sea coast. But not all so sweet and nice. Prices were fair, but that's what you bring is not like what you ordered from the menu. Some dishes were on the menu and pictures such as tiger prawns were shelled and brought not shelled)))
B - Bulgaria. B - Business. This rule is two B.
Then we decided to go back to Sunny Beach on the boat. And it was the same number of divorces bolgartsev. For example the number of people allowed to transport was exceeded by much. There was a sign saying 18 people. But rode much more, something around 25-28. B - Security.
Even the rule of three B)))
Plus, tourists from England for the Bulgarians it is also tricky gift, they are hard sell tickets without putting. Ticket price 20 lev. And for the English tickets of 25 lion.
Bulgaria is still a beautiful country, despite this tricky Bulgarian people)))
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 2 Best layover option
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Iceland car rental agencies
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 15 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 19 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 20 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 21 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 22 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 23 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 24 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 25 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
Nessebar. Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Restaurant scam