Bulgaria, Sunny Beach, Fifth Episode
In the morning after breakfast, we decided to play a game of tennis and kneaded re long walks on the Nessebar and Sunny Beach.
At about lunch, we went to Nessebar, to see the city in the light of the sun and look at the centuries-old ruins of the city.
As I have said and written, it is one of the most beautiful cities I have visited.
Again barkers of the restaurants do not give passage. Even last time when we arrived, we have noticed one lovely place right on the edge of a cliff. It seemed to us the price is not very expensive and the view was too attracted us. But as it turned out, all prices are given per 100 grams and dishes we wanted (and it was fish because fishermen to come to town and eat meat as it is very strange) were very large in terms of weight. That is, for example fish Darada entirely weighs 1000-1500 grams, and looked out for her had to pay more than 50-70 euros. And just so we decided to go further away from all the tourist places and views, and to look for a less pathetic and reasonable prices.
Our search was not long and we sat down to eat for one of the places on the Black Sea coast. But not all so sweet and nice. Prices were fair, but that's what you bring is not like what you ordered from the menu. Some dishes were on the menu and pictures such as tiger prawns were shelled and brought not shelled)))
B - Bulgaria. B - Business. This rule is two B.
Then we decided to go back to Sunny Beach on the boat. And it was the same number of divorces bolgartsev. For example the number of people allowed to transport was exceeded by much. There was a sign saying 18 people. But rode much more, something around 25-28. B - Security.
Even the rule of three B)))
Plus, tourists from England for the Bulgarians it is also tricky gift, they are hard sell tickets without putting. Ticket price 20 lev. And for the English tickets of 25 lion.
Bulgaria is still a beautiful country, despite this tricky Bulgarian people)))
To be continued…
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 2 Russia in two weeks in December
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 6 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 9 Days in Spain
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Norway Honeymoon
- 11 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 12 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 13 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Our future trip to Greece
- 16 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 19 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 22 Pay attention to your watches !
- 23 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 24 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 25 Spanish Medical Providers
Nessebar. Bulgaria 2016. Under the sun. Restaurant scam