Just read in The Olive Press that work on Nerja's sewage treatment plant is due to begin (!) in a few weeks and that it won't be operational tilll 2017 !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 First time in London
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 VRBO South Kensington
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 10 Vacation
- 11 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 12 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 13 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 16 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 17 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 18 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 19 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 24 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time