Just read in The Olive Press that work on Nerja's sewage treatment plant is due to begin (!) in a few weeks and that it won't be operational tilll 2017 !!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 2 weeks from southern italy
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 15 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 18 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 19 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 20 credit and debit cards
- 21 Where to stay in Umbria
- 22 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 23 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 24 First Trip to Ireland
- 25 Dalmation coast in October?