I am trying to decide where to stay when in Rome. Any suggestions on which neighborhood I should focus on?
Neighborhoods in Rome, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interested In Coach Passes
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 4 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 5 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 6 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 9 Favorite things to do in London
- 10 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 11 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 14 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 15 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 16 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 7 countries in a month
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 20 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Museum Pass
- 23 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?