I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 7 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 8 Italy in October 2015
- 9 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 12 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Halloween in Paris
- 15 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 16 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 20 London Trip Travel
- 21 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 22 Itinerary 20 days
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris