I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 France to Italy advice needed please
- 3 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 rail pass
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 12 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 13 mallorca
- 14 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 15 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 16 Using Obb website
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Age for booking a hotel?
- 19 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 22 Paris winter sales
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Spanish Music
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?