I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing Meds Abroad?
- 2 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 3 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 4 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 5 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 6 a nice city break in september for 4 days?
- 7 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 8 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 9 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 10 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 11 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 12 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 13 Mont St. Michele?
- 14 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Berlin: evening dining
- 17 Three nights in August - Valencia or Seville??
- 18 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 19 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 20 Alhambra questions
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 23 Airbnb
- 24 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 25 Running of the Bulls and Tour de France