I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 2 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 5 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 8 Travel WiFi - France
- 9 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 10 Help with itinerary
- 11 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 12 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 13 3 nights in Paris
- 14 1 day trip from Nice
- 15 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 16 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Planning Advice!
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 21 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 22 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Our European adventures
- 25 Walking Scotland