I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 2 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 3 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 4 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 5 A week in Paris
- 6 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 9 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 11 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Is Capri overrated?
- 13 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 14 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 15 9 days on amalfi coast
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 22 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 23 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 24 Which tour would you choose?
- 25 London and nearby suggestions