I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 4 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 5 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 6 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 7 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 8 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Lake Garda- Italy
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Sardinia, Italy
- 13 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 14 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 17 Paris gtg in October?
- 18 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 19 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 20 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 21 T Mobile Does it Again
- 22 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 23 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Getting From Milan to Arezzo