I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 2 Revised itinerary for italy
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 8 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 16 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 21 Questions about Polish sights
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Ireland travel passport question