I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets France and Spain
- 2 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 3 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 4 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 7 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 8 Travel by train in Poland?
- 9 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 10 Trains Austria
- 11 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 12 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 13 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 14 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 15 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 16 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 17 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 18 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 19 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 20 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 23 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 24 Staying in the Highlands
- 25 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.