I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 2 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 3 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 4 Rental car in Italy
- 5 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 7 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 8 Changes in security at Schiphol
- 9 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 10 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 11 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 12 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 13 Switzerland 5 days
- 14 Sardinia- Cala Gonone lodging
- 15 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 16 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 17 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 18 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 19 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 20 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Todi as a stopover?
- 23 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 24 Dordogne Trip Report
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May