I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 3 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 7 He said , she said
- 8 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 9 Munich with a car?
- 10 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 18 tour guides in rome
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 22 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 25 Seaside island village in Greece