I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 4 Itinery help Crete
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 9 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 London 6 day itinerary
- 15 Rome hotel
- 16 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 17 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 21 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 Iceland trip report!