I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 7 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 10 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 11 Honeymooning in Europe
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 American electrical gadgets
- 18 Arc de Triumph Question
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 21 Eating in France-two new books
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar