I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
- 1 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 2 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 3 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 4 Medieval Tallinn
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Prague Main Train Station
- 7 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 8 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 12 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 13 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 14 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 22 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 23 Venice in Jan
- 24 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 25 5 days in Granada - Seville?