I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://fitdetoxnorwayhelp.com/nu-youth-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Dinge B&B
- 3 Amsterdam B&B
- 4 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 5 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 8 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 9 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 10 Como or Bellagio
- 11 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 12 Amalfi and Rome
- 13 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 14 What do pack for Ireland?
- 15 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 First time in Greece
- 18 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 19 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 20 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 21 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 22 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 23 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 24 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 25 San Sebastián house rental with kids