I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 2 Cordoba or Granada?
- 3 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 4 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 5 Amalfi or Positano
- 6 3 nights in Tuscany
- 7 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 8 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 9 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 14 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 15 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 16 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 17 Munich, Germany
- 18 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 21 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 22 Touring Wales
- 23 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 24 First Time Europe Trip
- 25 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May