I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 3 White Villages base?
- 4 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 7 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 11 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 16 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 17 ITALO trains need help
- 18 Terrorism in Europe
- 19 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 20 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 21 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 100 years of French gratitude
- 24 London for Free
- 25 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris