I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 2 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 3 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 4 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 5 Venice
- 6 Day in Madrid
- 7 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 charming cities in Spain
- 12 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 13 Rental car in Menton
- 14 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 15 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 16 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 17 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 18 7 days in Greece
- 19 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 20 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 21 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Canal du Midi