I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/Subway Questions
- 2 2015 Flight Prices
- 3 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 4 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 5 Getting Around Toledo
- 6 Tour guides for Pompeii and Herculaneum
- 7 Barcelona day trip
- 8 Need help! 3 or 4 spots in Greece for a one-month family trip to Greece
- 9 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 12 Realistic? Train Rome to Chiusei, get car on a SATURDAY?
- 13 Our Next Europe Trip
- 14 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 15 More help with Ireland Itinerary
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 The Barceloneta Experiment
- 18 Traveling options for Rome to Positano?
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 Long Weekend in Scotland for Edinburgh Fringe
- 21 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 22 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 23 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 24 Calm base in Italy, Beginning of October
- 25 Need good fondue in Lucerne