I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 nights in Italy
- 2 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 3 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 4 Switzerland 5 days
- 5 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 6 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 7 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 8 wandering in venice
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 11 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 12 Day Trip from London
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 15 heathrow time needed
- 16 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 19 Tuscany literature
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Final Itinerary help
- 24 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 25 Dordogne Guides