I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 2 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Athens/Istanbul March
- 10 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 16 Gite and/or agritourism
- 17 Apartment for family trip to London
- 18 Prebook B&Bs
- 19 Switzerland
- 20 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 21 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?