I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in October
- 2 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 5 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Christmas windows in Paris
- 8 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 9 14 days Paris, Basque country, barcelona
- 10 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Day trips from Lisbon
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 20 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 21 choosing seats at La Scala
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Paris Metro accessability for mobility challenged
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth