I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Drinks in Spain
- 4 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 5 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 6 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 7 Lipari to Capri??
- 8 RFID Protection
- 9 12 days europe
- 10 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 11 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 12 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 13 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 14 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 17 Ali
- 18 Christmas Week in London
- 19 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 20 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Too much for one day?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Italy for the first time
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!