I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel in Germany
- 2 barcelona
- 3 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 4 One night in Amsterdam?
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona Itinerary
- 7 Rome Walking Guide
- 8 Switzeraland Iternary
- 9 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 10 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 11 Naples?
- 12 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 13 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 14 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 15 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 16 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 17 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 18 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 19 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 20 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 21 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 22 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 23 Travel in England and Scotland
- 24 10 days in spain
- 25 Nice - nightlife / live music