I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 2 Where to stop along the way
- 3 A month in Siena, Italy
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 6 Dublin transportation help
- 7 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 8 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 9 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 10 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 11 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 12 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 15 Scotland Highlands
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 December in Deutschland
- 18 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 19 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 20 Best Italian beach with teens
- 21 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 22 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 23 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 24 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 25 Relaxing destinations?