I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
needs and todo's for a european winter?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 9 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 23 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 24 When to go to Sicily
- 25 Wengen to Torino?