I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 3 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 4 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 12 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 13 From London to Paris to US
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Greece Experts
- 17 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 18 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Greece Itinerary
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau