I will be traveling with a few mates and my husband to Europe over Winter this year. we will be going for one month 13th dec till 14th jan traveling to : Zurich, Prague, berlin, Amsterdam, Paris(Christmas), London, Barcelona(new years), Chamonix(2 days of snow boarding), Rome, Florence, Venice. what are the best things to do in these areas? and what are the necessities to take with us (we will be backpacking).
any thing else that may be useful to know please feel free to add that on as well! it is my first trip over so I have no idea what im doing!
I look forward to reading your thoughts!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Outer Hebrides and north
- 4 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 5 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 6 Train to Sorrento
- 7 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 8 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 9 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 10 Late October Trip in France
- 11 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Paris food tours?
- 14 What area of Venice to stay?
- 15 Attending Church in Rome?
- 16 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 19 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 20 Andalucia Itinerary
- 21 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 22 hotel in Venice
- 23 Travel help laundary
- 24 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 25 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics