Seems like an odd, petty question, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience since the new restrictions,with doing needlework during the flight,etc. I can do it without scissors, but not without needles, and was not sure how particular they are. Has anyone been able to carry their needlework on? This will be an international flight from Pittsburgh to Toronto to lOndon. Thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 2 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 3 Luggage advice
- 4 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 5 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Trip to Pyrenees
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 12 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 13 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Crete Ancient sites
- 17 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 18 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 19 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 20 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 21 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 22 How long in Venice?
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Moving to Belfast
- 25 Basketball in London