Seems like an odd, petty question, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience since the new restrictions,with doing needlework during the flight,etc. I can do it without scissors, but not without needles, and was not sure how particular they are. Has anyone been able to carry their needlework on? This will be an international flight from Pittsburgh to Toronto to lOndon. Thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 Day trips from Seville
- 7 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 10 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 11 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 12 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 13 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 14 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 15 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 16 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 17 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 20 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 21 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 22 Riga 2014
- 23 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?