Seems like an odd, petty question, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience since the new restrictions,with doing needlework during the flight,etc. I can do it without scissors, but not without needles, and was not sure how particular they are. Has anyone been able to carry their needlework on? This will be an international flight from Pittsburgh to Toronto to lOndon. Thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 6 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 7 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Dordogne lodging
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 12 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 13 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 14 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 18 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 19 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 England in 7 days
- 22 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 23 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 24 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 25 Quiet beach town in Italy?