Seems like an odd, petty question, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience since the new restrictions,with doing needlework during the flight,etc. I can do it without scissors, but not without needles, and was not sure how particular they are. Has anyone been able to carry their needlework on? This will be an international flight from Pittsburgh to Toronto to lOndon. Thanks for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Scotland
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase