We are flying into CDG early July and flying out near the end. I am still in a twirl on where to focus research energy, been reading and reading- I asked my people - The boys (10 & 13) comments boiled down that for longer times they really like the towns/villages that are small enough for them to run around by themselves for short blips of time - and I think we let them do that with towns that were 10,000 population or less - They love running to the bakeries in the morning for breakfast and bringing the treats back to the apartment/cottage, etc. - running to the market when we run out of an ingredient, etc. The DH said anywhere is fine...
For a longer stays, the towns over 100,000 were too big for them (or us) to feel comfortable (unless maybe the bakery was in the bottom of the building).
Pretty, quaint, athletic, fun, free, near a bigger town for a bike shop (and momma needs something pretty to look at)... helllllp!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes