We are flying into CDG early July and flying out near the end. I am still in a twirl on where to focus research energy, been reading and reading- I asked my people - The boys (10 & 13) comments boiled down that for longer times they really like the towns/villages that are small enough for them to run around by themselves for short blips of time - and I think we let them do that with towns that were 10,000 population or less - They love running to the bakeries in the morning for breakfast and bringing the treats back to the apartment/cottage, etc. - running to the market when we run out of an ingredient, etc. The DH said anywhere is fine...
For a longer stays, the towns over 100,000 were too big for them (or us) to feel comfortable (unless maybe the bakery was in the bottom of the building).
Pretty, quaint, athletic, fun, free, near a bigger town for a bike shop (and momma needs something pretty to look at)... helllllp!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YES: THUNDERBIRD Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 THUNDERBIRD 24*7
- 2 London in September
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 IWM
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 Guided Vatican Tours
- 20 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 London in Winter Report