Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 2 Layover Düsseldorf?
- 3 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 11 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 12 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 18 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 23 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Tour groups