Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 careful HP Te^ch SUPP0RT : C0NTACT 1:855 999-804S hp PRINTER force.
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 Paris and Normandy
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 14 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Balkans
- 24 My first trip to Crete
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers