Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 10 Sintra
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 17 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 18 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 19 Kayaking in Avignon
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 22 4 days in Provence in early June
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid