Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dell @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 London with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 9 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 10 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 11 Madrird and Seville
- 12 Greece
- 13 Ludwig Castles
- 14 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 15 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 16 Lake Como AREA questions
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 21 Help on ancient history route
- 22 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 25 Airport Transfer Vienna