Happy Thanksgiving to all who will be heading home to celebrate with their family.
I need some help to plan my itinerary.
Basically my brother and I are planning a 16 - 18 days trip to central / eastern Europe for the next year spring time or fall season. We are not sure whether we should travel in May 2017 or October 2017.
We are just doing some brainstorming right now.
We wanted to travel to
Or maybe we could add Salzburg and Amsterdam in it.
The thing is that we do not know where to start and where it should end. We are from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Last April, we went to Rome, Florence, Venice, Amsterdam, Paris and London for 25 days. Thanks to the folks here that help us plan our itinerary and the trip was magnificent and we couldn't be more happy about it.
Please tell us when should we travel (early May or early Oct), what should we see in each destination, what is the best way to travel, how many days should we spend in each city etc, etc.
Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate it very much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 5 Paris in November
- 6 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 7 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 Munich itinerary review
- 11 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 12 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 13 Football Tickets - Athens
- 14 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 15 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 16 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 17 Last minute trip to Capri
- 18 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 19 Earthquake near Naples
- 20 Budapest to Kosice
- 21 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 22 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 23 My 3 days in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger