Will be traveling in Estonia/Tallinn in August. Can't seem to find much information about this area-especially hotel recommendations. Would appreciate any tips from travelors who have been there. Thanks.
NEEDED: hotels in Tallinn, Estonia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 one last portugal car rental question
- 2 Venice
- 3 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 4 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 13 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 Swiss rail passes
- 18 Day trips
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 24 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 25 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague