Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
need your recommendations..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Itinerary Help!
- 4 UK for 12 days !
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 9 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 10 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 13 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 poland to switzerland
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 23 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 24 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Reims for a day