Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
need your recommendations..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 Fjords, How To?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??