Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 How to rent a car
- 21 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 22 Day trips from Florence
- 23 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 24 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 25 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland