Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 2 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 3 Acropolis Athens
- 4 Vacation in Great Britain
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 9 Interesting places to visit
- 10 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Trip Ideas
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 18 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Info about Poland
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Barcelona question
- 25 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS