Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Hotels in Turin
- 7 Berlin to ?
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 13 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 17 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 20 Scotland itinerary help
- 21 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 22 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 23 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 24 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed