Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 Paris hotels
- 4 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 11 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Visit to the Hoegaarde Brewery in June?
- 14 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 17 What do pack for Ireland?
- 18 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 19 Paris to Morocco
- 20 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 23 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.