Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Places of interest
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 vienna
- 16 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 19 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Oxford England Accommodations
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Croatia transportation question.
- 25 Southern Germany - a base for travel