Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
need your recommendations..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 2 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 3 Museums in Berlin
- 4 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 5 Italy trip questions
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Budget family trip to Europe
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 10 Pyrenees logistics
- 11 Berlin
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Taormina to Palermo
- 16 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 17 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 18 Storytellers in Iceland
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?