Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 4 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 7 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 Cordoba Overnight?
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Dublin Leap Card
- 15 vegetarian in spain
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 18 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 19 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 22 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 23 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 24 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 25 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?