Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
need your recommendations..
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Itinerary Questions
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1