Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지릴 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 3 ATM help
- 4 ATM
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 8 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 9 London is it worth it?
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 12 Montserrat Express
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Places to stop/stay?
- 24 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 25 transportation from De Gaulle airport