Planning to stay in Lyon during 15-18 November. I'm intending to experience the main streets with shops, restaurants, coffee shops and some attractions. I'm looking for the right place to stay that is safe to walk during evening, many bakeries and coffee shops nearby and easy to walk/public transportation nearby to main attractions. I thought of hotel:
GRAND HOTEL DES TERREAUX
16, rue Lanterne
Will it answer my expectation as for its location?
Another question - are there any good restaurant with vegeterian food (I mean np chicken, fish, beef, pork etc) so that we could also exprience Lyon great food reputation? Any recommendations?
Are there any good SPAs in Lyon (I mainly mean with heated indoor pool, Jaccuzi, maybe massage)? I thought of it as an alternative for a rainy day..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Iceland early december visit
- 3 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 8 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 9 Italy Car Scam
- 10 Quizz !
- 11 Pay attention to your watches !
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Christmas Day in Granada
- 16 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 19 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Venice/Mestre
- 22 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 23 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 9 Days in Spain