Could you please help me to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip by public transportation with sleepover somewhere?
I really would appretiate it. This is our first trip to Europe, and we are travelling on a tight budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 2 Paris - Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 4 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 5 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 6 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 7 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 8 Antiques shopping Rome
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 8 days in switzerland
- 11 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 14 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 15 12 Days in Italy
- 16 Health insurance coverage
- 17 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 18 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 19 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 20 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 21 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 22 Family vacay in Europe
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 25 Italy - best two central locations
Need your help to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip