Could you please help me to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip by public transportation with sleepover somewhere?
I really would appretiate it. This is our first trip to Europe, and we are travelling on a tight budget.
Need your help to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 Rental car scams in Italy
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 Italy - Month of July
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Autumn in Paris
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 14 St Germain
- 15 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco