Could you please help me to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip by public transportation with sleepover somewhere?
I really would appretiate it. This is our first trip to Europe, and we are travelling on a tight budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stonehenge day trip from london
- 2 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 3 Trip to Ireland in September
- 4 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 5 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 8 Cornwall UK
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 12 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Train tickets in Italy?
- 14 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 15 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 16 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 17 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 18 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 19 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 20 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 21 8 Hours in Rome
- 22 Athens International airport
- 23 Corsica
- 24 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 25 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
Need your help to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip