Could you please help me to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip by public transportation with sleepover somewhere?
I really would appretiate it. This is our first trip to Europe, and we are travelling on a tight budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Spain Itinerary Help
- 3 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 4 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 5 Ireland one week
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 Guides - Matera
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 13 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 16 RFID Protection
- 17 Spain Trip Report
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 22 Limo from Heathrow
- 23 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Iceland Trip report
Need your help to plan - London-Oxford-Bath-Windsor-London trip