I am going in december to Reykjavik and have a couple of days to explore and shop. Anything unique to Iceland or a must see or must have. Is it cold, I am coming from Colorado. thanks.
Need travel info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 South of Switzerland
- 4 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 5 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Home Base in Belgium
- 8 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 16 Itinerary for Spain
- 17 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Recommend a tour company?
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 England in 7 days
- 25 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15