Do I need to prebook tickets for the Alhambra if I am traveling there in December? We will be in Granada for two days 22-23 December.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 2 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 3 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 4 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 5 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 6 Do we need a car?
- 7 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 10 Anne Frank House - new entry system advice
- 11 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 12 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 13 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 14 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 15 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 16 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 17 Age limit for car rental?
- 18 tipping
- 19 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 20 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 21 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 22 Giro d'Italia
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 25 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?