I know,I know, I shouldn't be so darned worried about wrinkles in my clothing, right? Well, since they make me crazy, does anyone out there have advice on travel irons? Do they sell travel irons with converters specifically for italy? tell me anything and where to buy it..thanks so much..
need to iron the wrinkles out!
- 1 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 4 Norway - Midsummer Celebration??
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 11 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 12 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 13 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 14 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Last monte Paris apartment
- 17 Wimpy's
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 19 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 20 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 21 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 22 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 23 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 24 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june