travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 2 Munich, salzburg, Vienna & Budapest
- 3 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 4 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 5 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 8 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 9 Renting a car
- 10 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 11 munich - day trips
- 12 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 15 Phone cards
- 16 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 17 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 18 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 21 sim card
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 visa expired
- 24 PLITVICE LAKES
- 25 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian