travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon
- 2 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 5 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 6 Italian lake cruise
- 7 Vatican tour
- 8 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 13 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 14 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 15 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 London in Winter Report
- 24 driving from London to Lourdes
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?