travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Oxford England Accommodations
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Croatia Ferry Help