travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must do/see in Rome
- 2 Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 4 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 5 Travel in England and Scotland
- 6 Georges - Pompidou center
- 7 lake garda or lake como and how many nights
- 8 A Transferwise offer
- 9 One day in Paris!
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Shortest return to Paris (or somewhere else you loved) after coming home
- 12 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 13 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 14 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 17 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 18 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 19 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 20 Iceland Key Carrental
- 21 Texans Take a Tour
- 22 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 25 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!