travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 2 20 Days in Europe
- 3 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 4 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 5 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 6 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 7 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 10 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 13 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 14 Verona and Lake Garda
- 15 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 16 European Cooking Secrets
- 17 Italy - rental car damages query
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 London's Must Sights!