travelling oct 12, 2008.
has anyone travelled from kosice, slovakia, to the city of uzghorod?
it is about 50 miles to the east.
what is the easiest, most relaible way to get to uzghorod? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Horses, Kayaking and Adventure in Iceland
- 2 Copenhagen or Stockholm?
- 3 Paris Here We Come
- 4 Gluten-Free Paris recommendations
- 5 Paris dining-with teens
- 6 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 7 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 8 Archetypical White Christmas
- 9 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 10 zugspitze in October
- 11 sncf help
- 12 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 13 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 Ideas for last-minute 8N/8D couple's trip to Europe from London please
- 16 Possible flight cancellation?
- 17 How best to travel from Florence to Sorrento
- 18 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 19 Another Paris Trip Report
- 20 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 21 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 22 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 23 Best new years?
- 24 Amalfi Coast in June
- 25 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal