We will be in Paris in April and looking over our itinerery my husband mentioned he wanted to go back to the bar he had once visited in the Montmatre/Sacre Couer area. The only thing he remembers is that the walls were covered with money. Apparently a first time visitor tacked a bill of his home country's currency on the wall. He never asks for much, so does this sound familiar to anyone so he can go back and relive the good ol'days. Thanks.
Need to find the bar in Montmatre last visited 45 yrs ago!!!???!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 2 Transportation in Barcelona
- 3 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Europe in 21 days
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 14 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 22 destination wedding
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium