We will be in Paris in April and looking over our itinerery my husband mentioned he wanted to go back to the bar he had once visited in the Montmatre/Sacre Couer area. The only thing he remembers is that the walls were covered with money. Apparently a first time visitor tacked a bill of his home country's currency on the wall. He never asks for much, so does this sound familiar to anyone so he can go back and relive the good ol'days. Thanks.
Need to find the bar in Montmatre last visited 45 yrs ago!!!???!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris