We will be in Paris in April and looking over our itinerery my husband mentioned he wanted to go back to the bar he had once visited in the Montmatre/Sacre Couer area. The only thing he remembers is that the walls were covered with money. Apparently a first time visitor tacked a bill of his home country's currency on the wall. He never asks for much, so does this sound familiar to anyone so he can go back and relive the good ol'days. Thanks.
Need to find the bar in Montmatre last visited 45 yrs ago!!!???!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 5 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 France in October
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Wines charted by flavor
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 17 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 18 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 19 4 Months in Europe
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 24 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 25 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?