We will be in Paris in April and looking over our itinerery my husband mentioned he wanted to go back to the bar he had once visited in the Montmatre/Sacre Couer area. The only thing he remembers is that the walls were covered with money. Apparently a first time visitor tacked a bill of his home country's currency on the wall. He never asks for much, so does this sound familiar to anyone so he can go back and relive the good ol'days. Thanks.
Need to find the bar in Montmatre last visited 45 yrs ago!!!???!!!
- 1 Apartment location
- 2 Connection in Newark EWR
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 8 portugal
- 9 Refining London and Scotland
- 10 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 11 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 12 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 13 Help with itenerary
- 14 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 15 Rhine River Intinerary
- 16 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 17 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 18 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 19 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 20 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 21 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 22 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 25 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train