We will be in Paris in April and looking over our itinerery my husband mentioned he wanted to go back to the bar he had once visited in the Montmatre/Sacre Couer area. The only thing he remembers is that the walls were covered with money. Apparently a first time visitor tacked a bill of his home country's currency on the wall. He never asks for much, so does this sound familiar to anyone so he can go back and relive the good ol'days. Thanks.
Need to find the bar in Montmatre last visited 45 yrs ago!!!???!!!
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 9 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 10 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Tennyson Home
- 13 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 18 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?