I have never been to Europe but have always really wanted to and will finally have an opportunity this summer. My wife and I will be spending a week at a resort in Sicily the first week of July and are hoping to get to spend a week prior to that somewhere else in Europe.
We have no real preference at this point beyond just wanting to enjoy our time. We love to experience different cultures and are also interested in history and/or nature (not real into art/architecture).
My initial thought is to either focus in and around one of the following areas.... London, Barcelona, Paris or possibly Amsterdam or Munich. These are cheaper to fly into for us....
We are definitely on a budget and have no issue visiting smaller areas and staying in small inns/hostiles etc.
I would really appreciate any suggestions for places/areas/regions to visit as well as any other tips or tricks. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @ password reset CONTACT 1:888:260:2909GMAIL Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Quizz !
- 4 Venice/Mestre
- 5 Pay attention to your watches !
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 10 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 9 Days in Spain
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Iceland early december visit
- 18 Zurich to Milan trip
- 19 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 20 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 21 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 22 Italy Car Scam
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 25 car insurance italy