I have never been to Europe but have always really wanted to and will finally have an opportunity this summer. My wife and I will be spending a week at a resort in Sicily the first week of July and are hoping to get to spend a week prior to that somewhere else in Europe.
We have no real preference at this point beyond just wanting to enjoy our time. We love to experience different cultures and are also interested in history and/or nature (not real into art/architecture).
My initial thought is to either focus in and around one of the following areas.... London, Barcelona, Paris or possibly Amsterdam or Munich. These are cheaper to fly into for us....
We are definitely on a budget and have no issue visiting smaller areas and staying in small inns/hostiles etc.
I would really appreciate any suggestions for places/areas/regions to visit as well as any other tips or tricks. Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Now to Madrid
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 5 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 6 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 7 Sicily: which coast?
- 8 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 12 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 3 days solo in London
- 16 Chania
- 17 Edinbrugh
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 22 Studying art in English in venice
- 23 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed