We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 5 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 11 Barcelona on budget
- 12 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 13 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 14 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 15 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 16 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 17 Prague & Croatia
- 18 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 19 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 20 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 21 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 22 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 23 Florence airport costumes
- 24 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 25 A few last minute questions
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon