We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 To europe this Aug
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Ireland in November
- 8 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 9 I'm back.....
- 10 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 13 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 14 Ireland ToDo
- 15 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 16 FAQs
- 17 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Normandy - driving trip
- 20 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 21 Ballet Bolshoi
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 24 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon