We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 2 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 cell plan ?
- 5 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 Best daypack ?
- 8 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 9 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 14 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 19 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 25 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon