We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 3 Ordering in a Deli
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 7 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 8 20 free days of Europe
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 11 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 12 International Friends Tour
- 13 Naples or Genoa
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Walking Scotland
- 16 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 19 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 20 I forgot my international driver permit
- 21 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 22 Bordeaux TRIP
- 23 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 24 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 25 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon