We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 2 Train tickets in Italy?
- 3 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 4 credit and debit cards
- 5 17 days Slovenia croatia
- 6 Getting around Lisbon
- 7 Athens International airport
- 8 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 9 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 10 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 11 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 12 YIKES!
- 13 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 14 Cinqueterre
- 15 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 16 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 17 Swiss Pass
- 18 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 19 Trip to Ireland in September
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 24 Final Four
- 25 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon