We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 3 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 6 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 7 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Italy
- 20 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 21 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 22 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Positano, Italy
- 25 Nice Video about Poland