We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 4 Spain in December
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Help required with Itinerary
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 K-Day
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon