We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 4 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 5 Eiffel Tower Tickets - UGH!
- 6 Visiting the Scilly Islands
- 7 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 10 Norway in a Nutshell from Bergen
- 11 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Cars in France
- 13 Gtg during Christmastime?
- 14 2 weeks in Europe in April
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 17 Car and Driver to Tour the Baltics?
- 18 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 19 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 22 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 23 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 24 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 25 Velib: Paris' bike-sharing program
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon