We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 driving from ancona to rome
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 2017 Easter in Italy
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 25 Help with Ireland Itinerary
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon