We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 4 at what point should one get health insurance
- 5 Lucerne Switzerland
- 6 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 12 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 13 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 14 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 19 2 weeks in Spain
- 20 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 21 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 22 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 23 First visit to France in November
- 24 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 25 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como