We are taking a road trip through Basque country (Bilbao, San Sebastian, Hondarribia) and then heading back to Barcelona (and traveling through Navarra and Aragon) in late Feb/early March.
Since we'll be driving and want flexibility, we are considering not making hotel arrangements beforehand and doing it perhaps the day of or day prior, depending on where we end up. Is this feasible or crazy??
Need to book hotels ahead? Feb/Mar - Basque Country/Navarra/Aragon
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 4 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 Evening in Oslo
- 7 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 8 Prague Itinerary
- 9 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 10 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 11 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 Lisbon Hotels w/Charm & Central Location but NOT $$$$$$$
- 14 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 15 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 16 Starting Greece par of our trip, need hotel recommendations.
- 17 How Long For Santorini?
- 18 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 19 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 20 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 21 Germany and Italy
- 22 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 25 Lucerne where to stay