Hi, I'd like some trip suggestions on travelling from Milan to Venice and ending in Zurich. I have about 8 days for this trip. Travelling by train. Would love some suggestions on what would be best to cover in this time period (in the summer). Thank you!
Need Suggestions on Route/itinerary: Milan-Venice-Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 3 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Italy and Croatia
- 7 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 17 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 18 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 19 Where to go in France mid July?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 22 Cruise the River Shannon
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 Ireland or Scotland