Hi, I'd like some trip suggestions on travelling from Milan to Venice and ending in Zurich. I have about 8 days for this trip. Travelling by train. Would love some suggestions on what would be best to cover in this time period (in the summer). Thank you!
Need Suggestions on Route/itinerary: Milan-Venice-Zurich
View all Europe activity »
- 1 When to visit Provence updated info
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 5 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 8 Medieval Tallinn
- 9 Italian language schools
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 18 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!