Hi, I'd like some trip suggestions on travelling from Milan to Venice and ending in Zurich. I have about 8 days for this trip. Travelling by train. Would love some suggestions on what would be best to cover in this time period (in the summer). Thank you!
Need Suggestions on Route/itinerary: Milan-Venice-Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 2 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 3 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 4 All Set To Go!!
- 5 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 6 Lake Como transportation questions
- 7 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 8 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Budget family trip to Europe
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 17 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 23 Cylades Island Hopping
- 24 7 Nights in Paris
- 25 Normandy and Loire