We are going to Provence and French Riviera for 7 days this October. We've already booked plane ticket from Bangkok to Paris since it was on promotion. I have a draft of my itinerary and I need some suggestions on it. We are considering flying from Paris to Marseille and back to Paris from Nice since it is a lot faster than taking trains then rent a car for traveling in the region so this is my itinerary.
Day 1 : Marseille and Calanque du Sugiton
Day 2 : Aix-en-Provence
Day 3 : Avignon
Day 4 : Gordes and Roussilon
Day 5 : Arles and Les Baux de Provence or Nimes
Day 6 : Moustiers Sainte Marie and Gorges du Verdon
Day 7 : Nice and Eze
Also, there are some questions I'd like to ask:
1. I don't know how much time we should spend in each Luberon villages like Gordes or Roussillon. Can we fit more than 2 villages in a day?
2. What do you like better in your opinion between Les Baux and Nimes/Pont du Gard seeing that we already plan to go to a lot of villages. Is Les Baux worth it?
3. Which town should we use as a base for this itinerary?
Feel free to suggest. Advices are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 4 days in Provence in early June
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 8 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Leather goods in Florence
- 16 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 17 Transportation
- 18 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 19 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 20 Things to do in Montpellier
- 21 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 22 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 25 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions