I am flying into Germany on 10th August and intend to be in Europe for about 19 days....require suggestions on doing my itinerary within Europe and yes on a low budget !
I was thinking doing - Germany (port of first entry) then Netherlands, Belgium and France...does it sound alright or any changes I could do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 7 italy itinerary
- 8 Ravello to Paestum
- 9 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 10 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 11 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 12 If you had four months...
- 13 Rail pass question
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 21 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 24 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 25 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe