I am flying into Germany on 10th August and intend to be in Europe for about 19 days....require suggestions on doing my itinerary within Europe and yes on a low budget !
I was thinking doing - Germany (port of first entry) then Netherlands, Belgium and France...does it sound alright or any changes I could do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 Europe for Beginners
- 9 Short time in Vienna
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 18 Getting around London
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Wine Tasting in France
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Favorite Champagne houses in Reims and surrounding area
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 Moldova and Transnistria
- 25 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe