I am flying into Germany on 10th August and intend to be in Europe for about 19 days....require suggestions on doing my itinerary within Europe and yes on a low budget !
I was thinking doing - Germany (port of first entry) then Netherlands, Belgium and France...does it sound alright or any changes I could do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 3 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Towersey, London
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte
Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe