I am flying into Germany on 10th August and intend to be in Europe for about 19 days....require suggestions on doing my itinerary within Europe and yes on a low budget !
I was thinking doing - Germany (port of first entry) then Netherlands, Belgium and France...does it sound alright or any changes I could do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 3 Portugal itinerary help
- 4 Puglia or La Langhe
- 5 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 Rome
- 8 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 9 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 12 Booking hotels before trains
- 13 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 14 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 15 Visiting Spain in January
- 16 Italy/Greece with kids
- 17 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 18 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 19 Munich
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Need help in travel planning
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 French immersion courses in France
Need suggestions on itinerary - Booked for Germany -19 days in August, wish to travel around Europe