We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 How to make this adventure work?
- 5 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 8 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 11 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 12 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 15 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 16 Madrid: Flamenco
- 17 Madrid: City Views
- 18 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 German Rail Twin Pass
- 21 ITALO trains need help
- 22 London restaurants
- 23 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?