We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
- 1 Paris metro
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 7 travel from split to zagreb
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 London & Surrounding Area
- 11 Venice at Christmas?
- 12 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 13 Estonia
- 14 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 17 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 18 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 21 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Cell phone question
- 24 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 25 rand versus euro