We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 3 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 4 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 5 Ireland train system: first class??
- 6 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 7 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 8 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 9 9 days in switzerland
- 10 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 11 Barcelona and places around
- 12 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 13 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 14 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 15 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 apartment
- 18 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 19 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 20 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 21 Wine tour in Chianti
- 22 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room