We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Questions
- 2 Changes in travel technology?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Dublin Hostels
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 13 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Traveling to Munich
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 25 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days