We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 3 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 6 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 11 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 12 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 13 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 14 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 European Trivial Trivia!
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 English ruined castles
- 22 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 23 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 24 Luggage sizing
- 25 Scuol, Switzerland