We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 4 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 13 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 22 Italy Countryside
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?