We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 3 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 4 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 9 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 My Google Maps
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 23 italy - france - germany
- 24 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Planning Europe trip