We are close to finalizing our plans for our June/July trip to Scotland & N. England. We think that we need to start making our lodging arrangements. Does anybody have suggestions on places to stay in Edinburgh, Keswick area, west side of Loch Lomond, Isle of Skye, and Inverness area. We are four adults who prefer B&B's, guest houses, inns or small hotels. Ideally we like lodging with ensuite facilities.
Need suggestions for lodging in Scotland - Summer of 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 11 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 12 Trains
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 15 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 16 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 24 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)