I have five nights to explore Provence and these towns look to be well located . Should we spend all five nights in one town or should we divide our stay? I would love suggestions of hotels that have charm and character. I've been looking at Chateau des Alpilles, Les Mas des Herbes Blanches,and Domaine des Valmouraine. Is anyone familiar with any of these?
Need suggestions for a hotel in or near St Remy or Gorde?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 gites de france or agritourism
- 10 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 14 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 19 Dresden or Leipzig
- 20 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio