Anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay for 3 nights in Rome that is $200 or less a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 2 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 From Genoa to Rome...
- 7 Munich Under Attack...
- 8 3 Days in Naples...
- 9 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 10 How big backpack do I need?
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 13 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 14 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 15 Dentix in Spain
- 16 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 17 First trip - destination advice!
- 18 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 19 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Path of the Gods Question
- 23 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 24 Should I speculate?
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.