Anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay for 3 nights in Rome that is $200 or less a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 2 Travel vs. Babies
- 3 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 4 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 Basque country ideas
- 8 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 9 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 12 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 13 20 Days in Europe
- 14 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 15 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 16 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 17 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 18 First trip to Italy
- 19 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 20 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Budapest Hotels
- 23 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 24 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 25 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome