Anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay for 3 nights in Rome that is $200 or less a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVG@ Antivirus CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 3 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 4 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 5 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 6 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 7 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 8 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 11 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 12 Best layover option
- 13 3 months in Bristol
- 14 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt