Anyone have a recommendation for a place to stay for 3 nights in Rome that is $200 or less a night?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 3 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 4 Rome Airport Question!
- 5 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Prague old town
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 12 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 13 Ordering in a Deli
- 14 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 18 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 19 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 20 International Friends Tour
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Walking Scotland
- 23 Help with itinerary
- 24 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 25 I forgot my international driver permit