We allocate 5 days for our upcoming Euro trip. This will be my wife's first time to visit Italy, mine 3rd time.
Right now we plan to spend 4 days in Rome, 1 day to Florence. But my wife is asking if Pisa is also doable. ok, good question, so we could change to 3 days in Rome, 1 day in Pisa and 1 day in Florence, and we fly out of Pisa (instead of Rome) to Paris.
Is Pisa/Florence worth the change?
thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini lodging
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Algarve location Help
- 10 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 11 Andalucia itinerary help
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Where to stay & what to do in Gran Canaria?
- 14 Ischia
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Romania - Good destination for 2017
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 21 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 22 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg