My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 3 French immersion courses in France
- 4 1 way ticket
- 5 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 9 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 10 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 13 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 14 Car Rentals
- 15 Visiting Spain in January
- 16 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 17 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 What type of visa is right for me?
- 20 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 21 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?