My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 2 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 8 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 http://musclegainup.com/skinnoir/
- 13 36 Hours in Venice
- 14 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 15 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 16 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 17 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 18 Prague & Croatia
- 19 Florence airport costumes
- 20 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 23 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 24 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris