My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
need suggestions for 2 days in Cote D'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best time to book accommodation
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 No points in Paris .....
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Pompeii train to Naples
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma