My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Sim card help
- 2 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 3 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Local markets in Italy
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 9 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 12 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Buying flowers in London?
- 19 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 25 What am I missing: Amsterdam