My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary advice
- 2 Rome Water Shortage
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Valencia Spain
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 9 Lake Como,Italy
- 10 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 11 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 12 Help with tips in UK
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 15 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 20 Porto in January
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip