My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
need suggestions for 2 days in Cote D'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 2 Italy trip questions
- 3 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 4 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 5 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 6 Taormina to Palermo
- 7 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 8 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 9 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 10 history museums or locations
- 11 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 12 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 15 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 16 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 21 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 24 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 25 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015