My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
need suggestions for 2 days in Cote D'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 4 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 8 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 9 travel to western Europe from India
- 10 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 13 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice, France
- 14 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 15 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 16 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 22 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 23 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 24 Moroccan food in Paris
- 25 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice