My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please