My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 3 Why Not Helsinki?
- 4 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 5 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 6 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 11 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 12 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 13 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 14 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 15 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 16 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 17 Iceland Day 5
- 18 Holland/France/Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 21 Montenegro in September
- 22 3 week stay in Scotland
- 23 Paris, France
- 24 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 25 sfo to europe