My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 3 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 25 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?