My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
need suggestions for 2 days in Cote D'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 2 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 3 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 6 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 7 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 10 Germany for 3 weeks
- 11 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 12 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 13 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 14 WiFi on trains
- 15 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 18 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 21 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 22 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 A guide to Madrid
- 25 Amsterday > Bruges