My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
need suggestions for 2 days in Cote D'azur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 5 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 6 Day trips from Bologna
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 9 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 17 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 Mama Mia Italy!
- 20 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 23 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?