My husband and I have two days in Cote d'azur (Oct. 14 and 15) before we have to to on to monaco for his work trip. We are looking for suggestions to stay in a place that has a little it of everything: French charm, lots of cute restaurants; great hotel or inn to stay in and amazing sightseeing. I guess we want to stay somewhere that when we get there we say WOW! Cost is not an issue. Im looking at the coast as far as st tropez and also maybe two hours into the country maybe... We will be renting a car to drive the coast.
I know thats a lot. We are not into clubbing, Just appreciate good food, scenery and good people.
Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, whats the weather like...?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 2 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 3 4 days itinerary for France
- 4 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 12 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 13 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 16 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 22 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 23 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 24 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 25 Sicily