We ( a 30+ couple with a 4 yr old) are going to Spain at for the last 2 weeks of May and visiting Madrid and Barcelona. It’s super special trip to mark our 10 th year of marriage!
We will be staying with some friends in Madrid from 19-23 and then go to Barcelona on 24. We fly back home on 1 June from Madrid airport.
Need help with the following:
1.We want to do one more stop in Spain (or nearby country!) but can’t decide where to go after Barcelona (28-31) . Does Seville sound logical?
2. I have been told that driving in Madrid and around Spain is easy and economical while DH is reluctant to drive in foreign land (we have never rented cars while travelling). Is it worth experimenting or are the trains and local transports in these cities good enough?
3.Want to stay in apartments in Barcelona….any suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July