We ( a 30+ couple with a 4 yr old) are going to Spain at for the last 2 weeks of May and visiting Madrid and Barcelona. It’s super special trip to mark our 10 th year of marriage!
We will be staying with some friends in Madrid from 19-23 and then go to Barcelona on 24. We fly back home on 1 June from Madrid airport.
Need help with the following:
1.We want to do one more stop in Spain (or nearby country!) but can’t decide where to go after Barcelona (28-31) . Does Seville sound logical?
2. I have been told that driving in Madrid and around Spain is easy and economical while DH is reluctant to drive in foreign land (we have never rented cars while travelling). Is it worth experimenting or are the trains and local transports in these cities good enough?
3.Want to stay in apartments in Barcelona….any suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 가인안마o1o 2816 2526가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 3 다모아카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아카지노‷)＼
- 4 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 5 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain