We ( a 30+ couple with a 4 yr old) are going to Spain at for the last 2 weeks of May and visiting Madrid and Barcelona. It’s super special trip to mark our 10 th year of marriage!
We will be staying with some friends in Madrid from 19-23 and then go to Barcelona on 24. We fly back home on 1 June from Madrid airport.
Need help with the following:
1.We want to do one more stop in Spain (or nearby country!) but can’t decide where to go after Barcelona (28-31) . Does Seville sound logical?
2. I have been told that driving in Madrid and around Spain is easy and economical while DH is reluctant to drive in foreign land (we have never rented cars while travelling). Is it worth experimenting or are the trains and local transports in these cities good enough?
3.Want to stay in apartments in Barcelona….any suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 24 celticmoon, a quick question
- 25 Car service from Vienna Airport