I think about to stop in Sigmaringen for two nights, I'd be coming from Cochem then traveling to Munich from there.
The plan is to visit the castle, Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, nearby Blaubeuren, and maybe to spend an evening in Tübingen.
The stay would be in the youth hostel, and I'm looking for a nice, quiet, non-touristy place, beautiful surrounding if possible, for that stop.
I'm not considering Stuttgart since I stayed there last year.
So what do you think about Sigmaringen town, and if you have other suggestion for a nearby town.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in august
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 4 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Greece
- 8 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 9 Iceland france spain
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece