I think about to stop in Sigmaringen for two nights, I'd be coming from Cochem then traveling to Munich from there.
The plan is to visit the castle, Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, nearby Blaubeuren, and maybe to spend an evening in Tübingen.
The stay would be in the youth hostel, and I'm looking for a nice, quiet, non-touristy place, beautiful surrounding if possible, for that stop.
I'm not considering Stuttgart since I stayed there last year.
So what do you think about Sigmaringen town, and if you have other suggestion for a nearby town.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 4 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 17 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 18 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 19 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 20 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 21 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 25 Praiano hotel question