I think about to stop in Sigmaringen for two nights, I'd be coming from Cochem then traveling to Munich from there.
The plan is to visit the castle, Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, nearby Blaubeuren, and maybe to spend an evening in Tübingen.
The stay would be in the youth hostel, and I'm looking for a nice, quiet, non-touristy place, beautiful surrounding if possible, for that stop.
I'm not considering Stuttgart since I stayed there last year.
So what do you think about Sigmaringen town, and if you have other suggestion for a nearby town.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice/Mestre
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 6 auto europa or auto europe?
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 car insurance italy
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 8 Days in Spain
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 18 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 19 Paris to Italy
- 20 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 24 Amsterdam
- 25 travel to prague, vienna and munich