I think about to stop in Sigmaringen for two nights, I'd be coming from Cochem then traveling to Munich from there.
The plan is to visit the castle, Mercedes museum in Stuttgart, nearby Blaubeuren, and maybe to spend an evening in Tübingen.
The stay would be in the youth hostel, and I'm looking for a nice, quiet, non-touristy place, beautiful surrounding if possible, for that stop.
I'm not considering Stuttgart since I stayed there last year.
So what do you think about Sigmaringen town, and if you have other suggestion for a nearby town.
Thanks for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 5 2017 Easter in Italy
- 6 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 7 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 8 Towersey, London
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Croatia transportation question.
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 17 Westerplatte
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 Bernina Express mid-March
- 22 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 Ireland hotel questions