Seems Stu is off traveling the world.
Does anyone have his 20 page itinerary for Tuscany?
I am need help planning my trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 2 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 3 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Gluten Free in Italy
- 6 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 7 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 8 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 11 Sentimental Journey
- 12 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 13 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 14 Portugal trains
- 15 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 16 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 17 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 18 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 19 Swiss German
- 20 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 23 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 24 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 25 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days