We are trying to figure out how to best beat crowds at the Louvre. We will be in Paris from May 16 to 24. Thank you all in advance for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 4 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 5 Dolomites October 14-18
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Charles Degaulle question
- 9 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 10 Norway Itinerary
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 Switzerland itinerary help
- 13 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 14 Renting a car in Florence
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 Hammams in Spain
- 18 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 19 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 20 Train rides
- 21 Austria
- 22 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 23 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...