We are trying to figure out how to best beat crowds at the Louvre. We will be in Paris from May 16 to 24. Thank you all in advance for your help,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 2 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 3 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 4 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 5 Dolomiti advice please!
- 6 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 7 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 8 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 9 quick Rome advice
- 10 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 11 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 12 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 13 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 14 Transferring on Germany trains
- 15 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 16 Package Tours of Normandy
- 17 Ireland advice
- 18 Norway in 10 days, please advise
- 19 Restaurant recommendations - Rome, Florence and Venice!
- 20 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 21 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 22 Venice, Florence, Tuscany, Amalfi Coast
- 23 Itinerary help! First time to Italy
- 24 Lisbon/Porto or Split/Dubrovnik
- 25 Tuscany literature