I went to Italy in May and visited the Murano glass factory. I purchased a beautiful glass horse - the kind that stand up on their hind legs. Unfortunately a friend broke it so I need to replace it. Does anyone know the name of a store that I can contact for this in Murano? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 2 French Election - Questions???
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Leather goods in Florence
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 19 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 20 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 21 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 22 dinner jackets
- 23 French election
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report