I went to Italy in May and visited the Murano glass factory. I purchased a beautiful glass horse - the kind that stand up on their hind legs. Unfortunately a friend broke it so I need to replace it. Does anyone know the name of a store that I can contact for this in Murano? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Love spells Call Mubaraka sheik +27787609980- Pretoria, Gautengs
- 2 Walking itinerary in England?
- 3 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Cambridge in May
- 11 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 12 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 13 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 14 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 15 Madrid/Lisbon
- 16 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 17 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 18 Greek fuel cost
- 19 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 20 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 21 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 22 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 23 Day trips from Florence
- 24 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 25 May get together in Paris