I went to Italy in May and visited the Murano glass factory. I purchased a beautiful glass horse - the kind that stand up on their hind legs. Unfortunately a friend broke it so I need to replace it. Does anyone know the name of a store that I can contact for this in Murano? Thanks for any info you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 3 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 4 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 5 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 Driving in Italy?
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 10 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 15 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 16 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Granada to Madrid
- 18 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 19 Tour groups
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 If you had to choose one......
- 22 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Hiking in Tirol/Austria