My wife and I will be in Italy from August 7th - August 15th. We have to be in Rome the 11th - 15th.
We want to see Florence and Venice as well and were thinking about setting up shop in Cinque Terre. Then traveling via train on day trips to Florence/Pisa and Venice. This will give us one day in Florence and Venice. As well as a day and a half in Cinque Terre.
Is this possible? Or will it be way too much?
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated..Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 2 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 7 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 10 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 11 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 12 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 13 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 16 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Trogir or Split
- 20 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Barcelona and Paris trip report