My wife and I will be in Italy from August 7th - August 15th. We have to be in Rome the 11th - 15th.
We want to see Florence and Venice as well and were thinking about setting up shop in Cinque Terre. Then traveling via train on day trips to Florence/Pisa and Venice. This will give us one day in Florence and Venice. As well as a day and a half in Cinque Terre.
Is this possible? Or will it be way too much?
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated..Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 5 Zurich to Milan trip
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 San Sebastián
- 14 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 17 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 18 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 19 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 20 Planning A trip
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 24 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales