My wife and I will be in Italy from August 7th - August 15th. We have to be in Rome the 11th - 15th.
We want to see Florence and Venice as well and were thinking about setting up shop in Cinque Terre. Then traveling via train on day trips to Florence/Pisa and Venice. This will give us one day in Florence and Venice. As well as a day and a half in Cinque Terre.
Is this possible? Or will it be way too much?
Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated..Thank You!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthdietalert.com/lean-garcinia-plus/
- 2 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 38 Days in Paris
- 6 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 7 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 11 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 14 How the kids age calculated
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 19 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 Beaune France
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 23 Firt time VISA applicant
- 24 Cordoba Overnight?
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands