I will touring with Tauck - going to Rome, Umbria, and ending in Florence. I am meeting up with a friend in the Amalfi Coast 5 days after the tour ends. I have 4 nights to spend on my own and would like to spend that time in the Chianti region of Tuscany, visiting Sienna, Greve, Montefioralle, and San Gimignano. I would like to stay over night in one of these towns. There are many day tours out of Florence, but I am having a difficult time finding tours that actually start in these Chianti region towns. Does anyone have any suggestions? I suppose that I could remain in place in Florence and take day tours but I would really prefer to stay in the smaller towns I have mentioned. Can't seem to figure this part out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will not be driving.
Need some advise regarding Chianti region tours
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Transfers
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 4 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 5 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 6 Ireland in a week
- 7 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 8 Spain - Andalucia
- 9 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 13 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 14 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 Chambermaid tipping
- 18 Channel Islands
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Car in Prague
- 22 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 25 Rome Accommodation