We are looking for a restaurant suggestion for New Year's Eve in Versailles. We would like something upscale with great ambiance and wonderful food. Any Ideas?
Need Restaurant Suggestion for New Year's Eve in Versailles
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Sagrada Familia
- 2 Need help with itinerary
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 7 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 8 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 9 Do I need train tix in advance
- 10 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 13 Schengen rule made easy
- 14 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 15 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Aaah...Umbria!
- 18 Sorrento Advice Please
- 19 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 20 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 21 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 22 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 23 florence airport to train station
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?