While we are in Madrid in our upcoming March trip , I have offered to take my daughter to a rock concert (yes, I know, bad idea, but it was her Christmas present!). The concert will take place at the Palacio de Deportes, Calle Goya 90 ( near metro Goya stop, not far from Calle de Alcalá). The show is on a Sunday and starts at 8:15 PM, with the main group starting at 9:30. I have no idea yet how early I should get there , or how late it ends.
I would love for any recommendations of restaurants/ tapas places near that area where we can have a bite to eat. Ideally, it would be a casual place. I think we could do a late lunch, and have something to eat after the show(although that could be quite late, maybe around 11 PM).
I hope Madrid experts out there can give me ideas. Thank you!
Need restaurant recommendation in a specific area of Madrid
- 1 italy itinerary for comments
- 2 chip and pin credit cards
- 3 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 8 Italian train question
- 9 Do and don't, eating in France
- 10 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 11 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 12 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 15 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 18 Paris Ticket t+
- 19 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 20 Paris museums free admission
- 21 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 22 Am I too fat too travel?
- 23 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 24 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 25 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!