Will be in Castello district around lunchtime tomorrow (Giardini area). Anyone have a good restaurant/enoteca spot for lunch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 3 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 4 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 5 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 6 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 7 Private transportation
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 14 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 15 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 16 Global Travel Warning...
- 17 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary