Will be in Castello district around lunchtime tomorrow (Giardini area). Anyone have a good restaurant/enoteca spot for lunch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 5 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 6 Barcelona Car rental return
- 7 From London to Paris to US
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 10 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 13 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 14 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 15 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 16 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 17 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 21 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 22 Dover queues
- 23 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 24 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 25 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22