Will be in Castello district around lunchtime tomorrow (Giardini area). Anyone have a good restaurant/enoteca spot for lunch?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 2 Greece or Croatia OR Croatia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Cinque Terre Area & Coastal Day Activities
- 5 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 6 Where to stay in Umbria
- 7 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 Tattoos in Italy
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 12 Charming areas to explore in London
- 13 Another Question re Scotland
- 14 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 15 Anniversary Trip to Ireland
- 16 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 17 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 18 Restaurants
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 22 Confused on which train pass
- 23 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 24 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 25 Milan to Chamonix by bus