Our family will be spending a week in the Netherlands in August. Have reservations for the first and last night in Amsterdam. Is it realistic to think we can wander the countryside in the intervening days and find hotel rooms as we go along without advance reservations? We'd like the flexibility but don't want to end up sleeping at the train stations! Thanks!
- 1 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 2 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 3 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 4 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 5 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 9 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 10 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples
- 11 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 12 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 I Need To Vent!
- 18 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 23 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 24 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 25 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help