Our family will be spending a week in the Netherlands in August. Have reservations for the first and last night in Amsterdam. Is it realistic to think we can wander the countryside in the intervening days and find hotel rooms as we go along without advance reservations? We'd like the flexibility but don't want to end up sleeping at the train stations! Thanks!
- 1 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 2 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 3 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 4 Rome & Southern Italy
- 5 Paris trip report
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 12 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 13 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 16 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Istanbul in April
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 21 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 22 Paris Recommendations
- 23 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE