I posted this yesterday but forgot to tag it as "Greece" so am posting again. My husband and I are looking forward to our upcoming (end of May) trip to Greece and are looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants off the beaten path. We are in our late 30s, from the NYC area and are traveling without children. We also consider (or at least would like to believe, ha) ourselves active so lots of walking is welcome. Thanks!
Need recs for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice hotel selection
- 2 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Augsburg with kids
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 May trip to the islands
- 7 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 15 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Paris in April?
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 He said , she said