I posted this yesterday but forgot to tag it as "Greece" so am posting again. My husband and I are looking forward to our upcoming (end of May) trip to Greece and are looking for recommendations for tours and restaurants off the beaten path. We are in our late 30s, from the NYC area and are traveling without children. We also consider (or at least would like to believe, ha) ourselves active so lots of walking is welcome. Thanks!
Need recs for tours and restaurants in Athens, Mykonos and Santorini
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 7 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Lucerne & Zurich
- 10 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 11 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 12 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Place to propose
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Car in Prague
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Prague - must see