I will be traveling to Europe from January to July this coming year, I'm hoping to travel to as many countries/ cities as I can. I'm looking for recommendations or advice on whether or not I should try to see the smaller lesser well known cities, or the larger ones? When I visit said country, I want the things I see and experience to give me a greater insight on that country's, culture, food, architecture, people, most interesting qualities.
Traveling money is not an issue, I will be based in London, so I can travel to most surrounding countries, I will most likely be traveling for weekends or 3 week trips here and there.
If you have any recommendations for cities, countries, food, travel routes, time of year to see, please comment whatever you can!!! Your help and recommendations are essential.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Thinking about the Fjords
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 11 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 12 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 13 road trip through scotland
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 17 Poland to Austria In December
- 18 Tracking the Weather
- 19 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 24 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 25 Budapest Card