I will be traveling to Europe from January to July this coming year, I'm hoping to travel to as many countries/ cities as I can. I'm looking for recommendations or advice on whether or not I should try to see the smaller lesser well known cities, or the larger ones? When I visit said country, I want the things I see and experience to give me a greater insight on that country's, culture, food, architecture, people, most interesting qualities.
Traveling money is not an issue, I will be based in London, so I can travel to most surrounding countries, I will most likely be traveling for weekends or 3 week trips here and there.
If you have any recommendations for cities, countries, food, travel routes, time of year to see, please comment whatever you can!!! Your help and recommendations are essential.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 10 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 14 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 15 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 16 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Day trip ideas