I will be traveling to Europe from January to July this coming year, I'm hoping to travel to as many countries/ cities as I can. I'm looking for recommendations or advice on whether or not I should try to see the smaller lesser well known cities, or the larger ones? When I visit said country, I want the things I see and experience to give me a greater insight on that country's, culture, food, architecture, people, most interesting qualities.
Traveling money is not an issue, I will be based in London, so I can travel to most surrounding countries, I will most likely be traveling for weekends or 3 week trips here and there.
If you have any recommendations for cities, countries, food, travel routes, time of year to see, please comment whatever you can!!! Your help and recommendations are essential.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas Day in Granada
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Transylvania - June 2018
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Krakow
- 19 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!