I will be traveling to Europe from January to July this coming year, I'm hoping to travel to as many countries/ cities as I can. I'm looking for recommendations or advice on whether or not I should try to see the smaller lesser well known cities, or the larger ones? When I visit said country, I want the things I see and experience to give me a greater insight on that country's, culture, food, architecture, people, most interesting qualities.
Traveling money is not an issue, I will be based in London, so I can travel to most surrounding countries, I will most likely be traveling for weekends or 3 week trips here and there.
If you have any recommendations for cities, countries, food, travel routes, time of year to see, please comment whatever you can!!! Your help and recommendations are essential.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 5 Hotels in Turin
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 3 days solo in London
- 8 Chania
- 9 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 10 Now to Madrid
- 11 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 12 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 13 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 14 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 15 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Sicily: which coast?
- 18 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 21 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 22 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 23 Edinbrugh
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)