I will be traveling to Europe from January to July this coming year, I'm hoping to travel to as many countries/ cities as I can. I'm looking for recommendations or advice on whether or not I should try to see the smaller lesser well known cities, or the larger ones? When I visit said country, I want the things I see and experience to give me a greater insight on that country's, culture, food, architecture, people, most interesting qualities.
Traveling money is not an issue, I will be based in London, so I can travel to most surrounding countries, I will most likely be traveling for weekends or 3 week trips here and there.
If you have any recommendations for cities, countries, food, travel routes, time of year to see, please comment whatever you can!!! Your help and recommendations are essential.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 2 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 3 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 17 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 18 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 19 Acorn TV
- 20 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years