I am going to be traveling with 3 friends to Feldkirch, Austria (basically on the boarder of Liechtenstein) to visit a friend who is teaching there. My friends and I would like some advice for places to visit while we are staying with our friend in Feldkirch. I would like to visit Vienna while in Austria but wasn’t sure how long it would take to get there via train or car and wasn’t sure of a good place to stay there. (We are all poor just-out-of-college students and graduate students so we would need a cheap place.) The trip is going to take place the last week of November and will last through the first week of December. We are planning to fly from New York and into Zurich. If you have any advice for us, please let me know.
Need recommendations for places to visit in Austria/Switzerland/Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 5 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 6 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 9 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 10 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 driving in france with kids
- 13 Is my plan ok
- 14 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 15 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 16 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Reputable Tours
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 24 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe