I am going to be traveling with 3 friends to Feldkirch, Austria (basically on the boarder of Liechtenstein) to visit a friend who is teaching there. My friends and I would like some advice for places to visit while we are staying with our friend in Feldkirch. I would like to visit Vienna while in Austria but wasn’t sure how long it would take to get there via train or car and wasn’t sure of a good place to stay there. (We are all poor just-out-of-college students and graduate students so we would need a cheap place.) The trip is going to take place the last week of November and will last through the first week of December. We are planning to fly from New York and into Zurich. If you have any advice for us, please let me know.
Need recommendations for places to visit in Austria/Switzerland/Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 21 Days in Central Europe
- 2 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Small group for Colosseum
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 12 London visit
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 19 men's shoes spain
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 23 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?