I am going to be traveling with 3 friends to Feldkirch, Austria (basically on the boarder of Liechtenstein) to visit a friend who is teaching there. My friends and I would like some advice for places to visit while we are staying with our friend in Feldkirch. I would like to visit Vienna while in Austria but wasn’t sure how long it would take to get there via train or car and wasn’t sure of a good place to stay there. (We are all poor just-out-of-college students and graduate students so we would need a cheap place.) The trip is going to take place the last week of November and will last through the first week of December. We are planning to fly from New York and into Zurich. If you have any advice for us, please let me know.
Need recommendations for places to visit in Austria/Switzerland/Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 2 Paris and where else?
- 3 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 9 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 12 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 13 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 14 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 15 Christmas windows in Paris
- 16 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 17 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Autumn in Paris
- 20 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 21 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 22 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 23 Raining in rome
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?