I am going to be traveling with 3 friends to Feldkirch, Austria (basically on the boarder of Liechtenstein) to visit a friend who is teaching there. My friends and I would like some advice for places to visit while we are staying with our friend in Feldkirch. I would like to visit Vienna while in Austria but wasn’t sure how long it would take to get there via train or car and wasn’t sure of a good place to stay there. (We are all poor just-out-of-college students and graduate students so we would need a cheap place.) The trip is going to take place the last week of November and will last through the first week of December. We are planning to fly from New York and into Zurich. If you have any advice for us, please let me know.
Need recommendations for places to visit in Austria/Switzerland/Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 7 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Day trips from Bologna
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 20 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 21 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 22 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving