I am going to be traveling with 3 friends to Feldkirch, Austria (basically on the boarder of Liechtenstein) to visit a friend who is teaching there. My friends and I would like some advice for places to visit while we are staying with our friend in Feldkirch. I would like to visit Vienna while in Austria but wasn’t sure how long it would take to get there via train or car and wasn’t sure of a good place to stay there. (We are all poor just-out-of-college students and graduate students so we would need a cheap place.) The trip is going to take place the last week of November and will last through the first week of December. We are planning to fly from New York and into Zurich. If you have any advice for us, please let me know.
Need recommendations for places to visit in Austria/Switzerland/Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 2 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 3 Help with Madrid Location
- 4 Help for San Sebastian
- 5 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 6 Venice, just arrived
- 7 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Flybe Airlines from Dublin to Southampton
- 10 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 11 3 days in Rome
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 14 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 16 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 17 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 18 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 21 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 22 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France