I am a 23 year old and am planning a trip to Italy this May with a friend of mine.This is my first time in Europe. I have booked my tickets and below is my itinerary. Please review it and provide me any valuable feedback or advice that I may be missing. Thanks in advance
Venice : 2.5 days
May 5th : Arrive Venice , 13:20
May 6th and 7th : Venice. Also if time permits, then Burano and Murano
Leave for Florence next day as early as possible.
Florence : 4 days (2 days Florence + 2 day trips)
May 8th and 9th : Florence
May 10th : Day trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa
May 11th : Day trip from Florence to Siena
Leave for Rome next day as early as possible
Rome : 5 days (4 days Rome + 1 Day trip)
May 12th and 13th : Rome
May 14th : Day trip from Rome to Pompeii and grab famous pizza at Napoli
May 15th and 16th Rome
May 17th : Fly back home.
Please let me know if this is fine and also tell me if it is too slow or too fast? Have I allocated more time to any place or less time to any place.
Need recommendation on my Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which apartment/area in London?
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 4 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 5 Driving in Germany
- 6 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 9 Venice - boats on canals
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice, just arrived
- 13 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 16 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 17 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 18 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 21 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 22 Stockholm Trip Report
- 23 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!