I am a 23 year old and am planning a trip to Italy this May with a friend of mine.This is my first time in Europe. I have booked my tickets and below is my itinerary. Please review it and provide me any valuable feedback or advice that I may be missing. Thanks in advance
Venice : 2.5 days
May 5th : Arrive Venice , 13:20
May 6th and 7th : Venice. Also if time permits, then Burano and Murano
Leave for Florence next day as early as possible.
Florence : 4 days (2 days Florence + 2 day trips)
May 8th and 9th : Florence
May 10th : Day trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa
May 11th : Day trip from Florence to Siena
Leave for Rome next day as early as possible
Rome : 5 days (4 days Rome + 1 Day trip)
May 12th and 13th : Rome
May 14th : Day trip from Rome to Pompeii and grab famous pizza at Napoli
May 15th and 16th Rome
May 17th : Fly back home.
Please let me know if this is fine and also tell me if it is too slow or too fast? Have I allocated more time to any place or less time to any place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 2 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 3 Family holidays in Italy
- 4 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 5 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 6 5 Days in Dublin
- 7 Capri, Pompeii, Amalfi in 3 days with Naples as base...
- 8 How to Work Mastique Age-Defying ?
- 9 Trimplex Elite Makes You Young Looking and slim Once again!
- 10 tablet
- 11 Scooter hire in Sorrento/Amalfi...
- 12 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 13 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 14 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 15 Barcelona completely overrated
- 16 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 17 Prague old town
- 18 Rome Airport Question!
- 19 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 20 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 21 26 days in Italy
- 22 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 23 Car rental between countries
- 24 Holland Itinerary
- 25 Train Ticket Help