I am a 23 year old and am planning a trip to Italy this May with a friend of mine.This is my first time in Europe. I have booked my tickets and below is my itinerary. Please review it and provide me any valuable feedback or advice that I may be missing. Thanks in advance
Venice : 2.5 days
May 5th : Arrive Venice , 13:20
May 6th and 7th : Venice. Also if time permits, then Burano and Murano
Leave for Florence next day as early as possible.
Florence : 4 days (2 days Florence + 2 day trips)
May 8th and 9th : Florence
May 10th : Day trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa
May 11th : Day trip from Florence to Siena
Leave for Rome next day as early as possible
Rome : 5 days (4 days Rome + 1 Day trip)
May 12th and 13th : Rome
May 14th : Day trip from Rome to Pompeii and grab famous pizza at Napoli
May 15th and 16th Rome
May 17th : Fly back home.
Please let me know if this is fine and also tell me if it is too slow or too fast? Have I allocated more time to any place or less time to any place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 3 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 4 The highlands
- 5 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 6 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 7 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 8 Best way to see Croatia?
- 9 Vienna to Bratislava
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 Amalie/Rome
- 12 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Venice at Christmas
- 14 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 15 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 16 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 17 Berlin to Barcelona
- 18 countries to visit in October and November
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 23 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 24 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 25 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!