I am a 23 year old and am planning a trip to Italy this May with a friend of mine.This is my first time in Europe. I have booked my tickets and below is my itinerary. Please review it and provide me any valuable feedback or advice that I may be missing. Thanks in advance
Venice : 2.5 days
May 5th : Arrive Venice , 13:20
May 6th and 7th : Venice. Also if time permits, then Burano and Murano
Leave for Florence next day as early as possible.
Florence : 4 days (2 days Florence + 2 day trips)
May 8th and 9th : Florence
May 10th : Day trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa
May 11th : Day trip from Florence to Siena
Leave for Rome next day as early as possible
Rome : 5 days (4 days Rome + 1 Day trip)
May 12th and 13th : Rome
May 14th : Day trip from Rome to Pompeii and grab famous pizza at Napoli
May 15th and 16th Rome
May 17th : Fly back home.
Please let me know if this is fine and also tell me if it is too slow or too fast? Have I allocated more time to any place or less time to any place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 2 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 4 Paris in November
- 5 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Alhambra
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 10 Windsor Castle
- 11 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 14 Globus Iberian Tour
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 17 Spain: train/rental car help
- 18 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 19 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 20 Private Guide in Lyon
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 24 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 25 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?