I am a 23 year old and am planning a trip to Italy this May with a friend of mine.This is my first time in Europe. I have booked my tickets and below is my itinerary. Please review it and provide me any valuable feedback or advice that I may be missing. Thanks in advance
Venice : 2.5 days
May 5th : Arrive Venice , 13:20
May 6th and 7th : Venice. Also if time permits, then Burano and Murano
Leave for Florence next day as early as possible.
Florence : 4 days (2 days Florence + 2 day trips)
May 8th and 9th : Florence
May 10th : Day trip from Florence to Lucca and Pisa
May 11th : Day trip from Florence to Siena
Leave for Rome next day as early as possible
Rome : 5 days (4 days Rome + 1 Day trip)
May 12th and 13th : Rome
May 14th : Day trip from Rome to Pompeii and grab famous pizza at Napoli
May 15th and 16th Rome
May 17th : Fly back home.
Please let me know if this is fine and also tell me if it is too slow or too fast? Have I allocated more time to any place or less time to any place.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gap of Dunloe
- 2 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 3 강남역풀살롱추천O1O 4444 9374↙강남역풀살롱예약 강남역풀싸롱
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 6 강남역풀싸롱CLASSO1O 4444 9374☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔
- 7 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 8 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 9 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 12 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 13 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 14 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 15 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 16 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 17 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 22 Restaurants
- 23 Bursa/Iznik
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Best of Norway