I am very familiar with Paris however I typically stay in the 6-7th districts. I would like to try a hotel, below 200/night and near jazz clubs, cafes, bistros, etc. more mportant is safety.
Can anyone give me some hotel recommendations near jazz clubs in Patis?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 4 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 9 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 15 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 16 3 day trip to iceland
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 20 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 celticmoon, a quick question
- 24 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 25 B&B in Ireland
Need recommendation for Paris, near jazz, safety, under$200