I am very familiar with Paris however I typically stay in the 6-7th districts. I would like to try a hotel, below 200/night and near jazz clubs, cafes, bistros, etc. more mportant is safety.
Can anyone give me some hotel recommendations near jazz clubs in Patis?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 2 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Use of Train Tickets
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 8 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 9 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 10 First Trip to Paris
- 11 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 12 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 18 US foods not available in the UK
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Amsterdam and...?
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 23 Andalucia Spain
- 24 Whistle stop family road trip
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
Need recommendation for Paris, near jazz, safety, under$200