I am very familiar with Paris however I typically stay in the 6-7th districts. I would like to try a hotel, below 200/night and near jazz clubs, cafes, bistros, etc. more mportant is safety.
Can anyone give me some hotel recommendations near jazz clubs in Patis?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 2 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 3 Fifty Years Later, Paris
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 17 Trip suggestion
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Dijon in December!
- 20 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Overnight trip from Barcelona
Need recommendation for Paris, near jazz, safety, under$200