I am very familiar with Paris however I typically stay in the 6-7th districts. I would like to try a hotel, below 200/night and near jazz clubs, cafes, bistros, etc. more mportant is safety.
Can anyone give me some hotel recommendations near jazz clubs in Patis?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH Printer Fixed CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 Scotland - We're Here!
- 4 IWM
- 5 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 6 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 7 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Guided Vatican Tours
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 12 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 13 Couscous
- 14 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 15 Train / Calabria
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 18 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 16 days in France and Italy
- 22 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 25 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
Need recommendation for Paris, near jazz, safety, under$200