I will hopefully be staying 1-2 nights in Florence in February and maybe the same amount of time in Venice if I have time. I have visited both places before, but only for a short time a long time ago, so I can't remember where we stayed. This time I will be travelling solo. As long as the hotel is fairly central, clean, safe, bug free, at least one step above a hostel, cheap (under E100 a night), I'm fine. I will be visiting DD, SIL and GS in Milan for a month while a new baby arrives. I thought a few days away will give us a break from each other, and give them time to get used to the new baby without me being there. It would also give me a chance to re-visit places I loved 1st time round.
Need recommendation for budget hotels in Florence and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 6 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 7 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 8 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 9 Seville hotels
- 10 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 Italy
- 13 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 Reims for a day
- 20 Lavender Fields
- 21 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 22 Munich
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 25 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?