On Sept. 6, four of us will be driving into Paris from the south, then flying out the next day, one couple from Orly, the other from CDG. Can anyone recommend a good but not terribly expensive hotel that would be close to a Métro/RER station that might suit both couples' needs? We were thinking of the Hôtel Sophie Germain in the 14e (a 3-star), but it is booked. Thanks for any advice.
Need recommendation for a Paris hotel for one night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 4 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 7 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 8 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 9 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 10 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 12-14 day Europe vacation
- 13 Macarons!
- 14 Split to Venice. Help!
- 15 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 16 Private Guide in Istanbul
- 17 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 Bus ride to Positano
- 20 2 Days in Brussels
- 21 French rental car advice needed
- 22 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 23 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 24 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 25 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?