On Sept. 6, four of us will be driving into Paris from the south, then flying out the next day, one couple from Orly, the other from CDG. Can anyone recommend a good but not terribly expensive hotel that would be close to a Métro/RER station that might suit both couples' needs? We were thinking of the Hôtel Sophie Germain in the 14e (a 3-star), but it is booked. Thanks for any advice.
Need recommendation for a Paris hotel for one night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Where to stay in Rome
- 10 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 16 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 17 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 20 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 21 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 24 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 25 7 days in Greece