So sorry I just posted this note but failed to properly tag it, so I am re-doing it here to get the most help. Please excuse the double-post.
We will be bringing our four children [ages 8-14] for their first trip to Europe this fall. The best non-stop flights I could find out of Washington DC would put us in Paris on 9/17 and flying home from Rome on 10/28. I'm thinking something like the first 6 days in Paris, then travel to Madrid on days 7-10, stay in Madrid [plus daytrips out] days 10-16. Barcelona for days 17-23, travel French Riviera for days 24 to 28, then on to Italy. We would have days 29 through 42 to visit Rome, Pompeii, the Amalfi Coast and so on.
What do you think? Is this too ambitious? Any recommendations for mode of travel Paris to Madrid? Barcelona to Italy, is a rental car feasible for this route? Any not-to-be-missed towns or sights along the way?
Also, we have a special interest in youth circus. Do you know of any youth circus schools somewhere on, or not too far off of, our route?
We would love some help with accommodations and sight seeing recommendations in any/all of these cities. With 6 people [and a few food issues] we prefer an apartment for anyplace that we will stay awhile. We also need to plan an itinerary for our time in Italy, arriving approx. 10/15 and ending in Rome on 10/28
Thanks for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소㉿카지노바카라사이트
- 2 슈퍼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노※인터넷카지노추천
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 14 Cell Phone Question
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Campervan in Croatia
- 25 advance tickets?
Need planning help trip from Paris-Madrid-Barcelona-French Riviera-Italy