My Fiance and I will be leaving for our month long honeymoon June 26 and will be traveling to Switzerland and Italy. We plan on visiting Lucerne, Wengen, Ennetburgen, Tuscany, Positano, and Rome.
We have activities planned such as hiking, zip lining, boat cruises, cheese and wine tours, Rail trips, Quad Tour, winery visits, Hot air balloon ride, Day in Capri for Blue Grotto, Dinners, and then finishing in Rome visiting the typical tourist attractions. We also plan to spend some time enjoying our hotels and its surroundings in the pool, relaxing, and strolling around the towns and cities.
This may sound silly, but how in the world do we pack for this trip? Would love some advice and input about luggage and attire for both a man and a woman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 2 Athens
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 8 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Paris day trips August
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years