My Fiance and I will be leaving for our month long honeymoon June 26 and will be traveling to Switzerland and Italy. We plan on visiting Lucerne, Wengen, Ennetburgen, Tuscany, Positano, and Rome.
We have activities planned such as hiking, zip lining, boat cruises, cheese and wine tours, Rail trips, Quad Tour, winery visits, Hot air balloon ride, Day in Capri for Blue Grotto, Dinners, and then finishing in Rome visiting the typical tourist attractions. We also plan to spend some time enjoying our hotels and its surroundings in the pool, relaxing, and strolling around the towns and cities.
This may sound silly, but how in the world do we pack for this trip? Would love some advice and input about luggage and attire for both a man and a woman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 If you had to choose one......
- 3 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 4 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Sicily
- 19 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 20 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 21 car for four adults and four bikes
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy