My Fiance and I will be leaving for our month long honeymoon June 26 and will be traveling to Switzerland and Italy. We plan on visiting Lucerne, Wengen, Ennetburgen, Tuscany, Positano, and Rome.
We have activities planned such as hiking, zip lining, boat cruises, cheese and wine tours, Rail trips, Quad Tour, winery visits, Hot air balloon ride, Day in Capri for Blue Grotto, Dinners, and then finishing in Rome visiting the typical tourist attractions. We also plan to spend some time enjoying our hotels and its surroundings in the pool, relaxing, and strolling around the towns and cities.
This may sound silly, but how in the world do we pack for this trip? Would love some advice and input about luggage and attire for both a man and a woman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 6 Living in Paris......for a week
- 7 ATM help
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 10 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 11 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 12 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Athens tour guide advice
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 20 Threat Level in UK
- 21 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Bernese Oberland
- 25 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia