My Fiance and I will be leaving for our month long honeymoon June 26 and will be traveling to Switzerland and Italy. We plan on visiting Lucerne, Wengen, Ennetburgen, Tuscany, Positano, and Rome.
We have activities planned such as hiking, zip lining, boat cruises, cheese and wine tours, Rail trips, Quad Tour, winery visits, Hot air balloon ride, Day in Capri for Blue Grotto, Dinners, and then finishing in Rome visiting the typical tourist attractions. We also plan to spend some time enjoying our hotels and its surroundings in the pool, relaxing, and strolling around the towns and cities.
This may sound silly, but how in the world do we pack for this trip? Would love some advice and input about luggage and attire for both a man and a woman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 5 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 Europe First Timers
- 7 Lille Braderie 2017
- 8 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 11 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 14 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 15 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Uber vs. TfL
- 18 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 19 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona