My Fiance and I will be leaving for our month long honeymoon June 26 and will be traveling to Switzerland and Italy. We plan on visiting Lucerne, Wengen, Ennetburgen, Tuscany, Positano, and Rome.
We have activities planned such as hiking, zip lining, boat cruises, cheese and wine tours, Rail trips, Quad Tour, winery visits, Hot air balloon ride, Day in Capri for Blue Grotto, Dinners, and then finishing in Rome visiting the typical tourist attractions. We also plan to spend some time enjoying our hotels and its surroundings in the pool, relaxing, and strolling around the towns and cities.
This may sound silly, but how in the world do we pack for this trip? Would love some advice and input about luggage and attire for both a man and a woman.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 2 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 3 Sintra
- 4 Scotland Trip Report
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 7 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 8 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 13 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 14 Kayaking in Avignon
- 15 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 16 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 4 days in Provence in early June
- 19 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week