My wife and I have traveled independently and with tour companies and have found that the " regional" companies that specialize in a particular country generally do a better job and a lower cost than the major tour operators.For example we went to Turkey with Pacha and China with China Spree for about half of what the majors charged. Does anyone know of this type of tour company for Spain? We are looking for a fourteen day or longer tour that would cover the major cities and points of interest>
need names of small spanish tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 5 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 6 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 7 Santorini
- 8 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 9 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 10 Foie gras, redux
- 11 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Chip but no PIN
- 14 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 15 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 16 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 17 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Train to Airport in Venice
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 25 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!