My wife and I have traveled independently and with tour companies and have found that the " regional" companies that specialize in a particular country generally do a better job and a lower cost than the major tour operators.For example we went to Turkey with Pacha and China with China Spree for about half of what the majors charged. Does anyone know of this type of tour company for Spain? We are looking for a fourteen day or longer tour that would cover the major cities and points of interest>
need names of small spanish tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 4 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 10 biking in France
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 South of France - recommendations please!
- 13 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 14 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 15 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 16 Sienna at night
- 17 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Siena Favorites?
- 21 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 22 Help with France itinerary
- 23 Terrorism in Europe
- 24 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal