My wife and I have traveled independently and with tour companies and have found that the " regional" companies that specialize in a particular country generally do a better job and a lower cost than the major tour operators.For example we went to Turkey with Pacha and China with China Spree for about half of what the majors charged. Does anyone know of this type of tour company for Spain? We are looking for a fourteen day or longer tour that would cover the major cities and points of interest>
need names of small spanish tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Tight Planning?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 16 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 17 Travel with Teens
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 20 One week in Venice - trips
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence