Please Help - I'm starting to freak out. I'm leaving for London in 4 days, & it turns out my original hotel choice is a bit of a dump (Cranley Gardens Hotel). Need a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a nice hotel, good location, 3 stars, preferably under $300 USD a night, for a triple (3 adults). Definitely close to train (or bus). Am I living in a fantasy world to think i could find one that meets those requirements? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Need London hotel ASAP, departing in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 3 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help