Please Help - I'm starting to freak out. I'm leaving for London in 4 days, & it turns out my original hotel choice is a bit of a dump (Cranley Gardens Hotel). Need a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a nice hotel, good location, 3 stars, preferably under $300 USD a night, for a triple (3 adults). Definitely close to train (or bus). Am I living in a fantasy world to think i could find one that meets those requirements? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Need London hotel ASAP, departing in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 4 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 5 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 9 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 10 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 11 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 12 Trains
- 13 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 14 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 15 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation
- 16 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 17 Travel by train in Poland?
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 24 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 25 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)