Please Help - I'm starting to freak out. I'm leaving for London in 4 days, & it turns out my original hotel choice is a bit of a dump (Cranley Gardens Hotel). Need a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a nice hotel, good location, 3 stars, preferably under $300 USD a night, for a triple (3 adults). Definitely close to train (or bus). Am I living in a fantasy world to think i could find one that meets those requirements? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Need London hotel ASAP, departing in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 French open
- 6 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 7 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 11 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 England and Scotland
- 14 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 tulips in the Netherland
- 17 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 18 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 19 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 20 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 21 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Azores
- 25 San Marino - The world's smallest country