Please Help - I'm starting to freak out. I'm leaving for London in 4 days, & it turns out my original hotel choice is a bit of a dump (Cranley Gardens Hotel). Need a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a nice hotel, good location, 3 stars, preferably under $300 USD a night, for a triple (3 adults). Definitely close to train (or bus). Am I living in a fantasy world to think i could find one that meets those requirements? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Need London hotel ASAP, departing in 4 days
- 1 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 2 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 3 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 4 Northern Italy
- 5 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 6 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 7 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 8 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 11 Drive Rome Florence
- 12 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 13 Which tour company would be best?
- 14 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 15 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 23 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia