Please Help - I'm starting to freak out. I'm leaving for London in 4 days, & it turns out my original hotel choice is a bit of a dump (Cranley Gardens Hotel). Need a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a nice hotel, good location, 3 stars, preferably under $300 USD a night, for a triple (3 adults). Definitely close to train (or bus). Am I living in a fantasy world to think i could find one that meets those requirements? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
Need London hotel ASAP, departing in 4 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 2 Italian Lakes
- 3 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 4 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 5 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 6 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 12 Naxos in May
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Trains in Europe
- 16 Scuol, Switzerland
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 25 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!