For our last four nights,prior to departing from Toulouse,we plan to visit many of the places in the Lot suggested by Fodorites.We know many people stay at Domaine de la Rhue in Rocamadour,and wonder if anyone has stayed at Moulin de Fresquet in Gramat??We need to decide quickly,and appreciate your suggestions
Need lodging suggestions for our last days in Dordogne...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month
- 2 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 3 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 4 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 5 Air France strike
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 8 19 countries in a day
- 9 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 10 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 11 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 14 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 17 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 Photographer in Paris?
- 22 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 23 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 24 Finistère Base
- 25 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg