Will be at the Sheraton in Porto, Portugal staying only two nights, arriving on a Sunday. Would like to get some laundry done, hopefully nearby. Take in Monday morning, pick up that afternoon. So far in Spain, they usually charge by weight. A lot less than the exorbitant rates charged by hotels. I googled lavandarias, and got a few on google maps, but none very close. Anyone know of something nearby the Sheraton?
Need lavandarias near Sheraton, Porto Portugal.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report