Will be at the Sheraton in Porto, Portugal staying only two nights, arriving on a Sunday. Would like to get some laundry done, hopefully nearby. Take in Monday morning, pick up that afternoon. So far in Spain, they usually charge by weight. A lot less than the exorbitant rates charged by hotels. I googled lavandarias, and got a few on google maps, but none very close. Anyone know of something nearby the Sheraton?
Need lavandarias near Sheraton, Porto Portugal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 3 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 4 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 5 Hamam in Istanbul
- 6 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 7 week in calabria
- 8 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 14 Wine tours in Tuscuny
- 15 Help for San Sebastian
- 16 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 17 Aaah...Umbria!
- 18 bed and breakfasts
- 19 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 Input on VRBO apartment in the Gracia area
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 24 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 25 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me