Will be at the Sheraton in Porto, Portugal staying only two nights, arriving on a Sunday. Would like to get some laundry done, hopefully nearby. Take in Monday morning, pick up that afternoon. So far in Spain, they usually charge by weight. A lot less than the exorbitant rates charged by hotels. I googled lavandarias, and got a few on google maps, but none very close. Anyone know of something nearby the Sheraton?
Need lavandarias near Sheraton, Porto Portugal.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 7 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 13 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 14 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 15 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 16 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 21 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 22 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris